Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Love for terracotta

Rustic always had its charm over me and things made out of mud even more! Am talking of terracotta here. The potter's wheel can keep me engaged for hours by just looking at the pieces in making!

I Never miss a chance of buying such beautiful pieces wherever and whenever I eye them. Over the years, I have collected some good pieces from local exhibitions, enroute a road trip to Pondicherry and also detoured while in Goa to a place called Bicholim in North Goa, for these.  Such is the craze and am thankful my hubby supports me in all this madness🙃

Sharing the pieces I own  and how I style them in my home from time to time. Hope you enjoy the ride thru these visuals.

Will be back soon with some more amazing posts, till then take care, stay safe!
















1 comment:

Oriental Lamps said...

Loving it,Perfect sence of 'Home Sweet Home'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...