Monday, October 13, 2008

Embroidery

I have learnt Embroidery from my mother. As a kid, I remember my mother spending her free time engaged in this beautiful art. So this is something, that came most naturally to me. Yet, only recently I got a real feel of it.












I made the bed spread( the one with peacock) when my daughter was about to be born. Guess it was time well utilized!
Then it kind of became a passion to gift her one, each birthday. She will soon turn four and I think its time to take up the next project! what say?

4 comments:

Artnavy said...

wonderful stuff- what patience!!

Sangitha Aanand said...

Thanks a ton.
I guess, patience pays!

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful.....

Rear combination ..... "Mech.. Engineer playing with threads..."

Sangitha Aanand said...

Thanks Neetu,
May be someday I can make one for u.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...