Monday, May 26, 2014

wall art-kitchen

I feel so happy when someone reads my posts, comments on it and today am very glad  that after reading my last post on wall art, a dear friend and a follower of SAJAVAT  has sent me her creation.




Meghana says"This was done on my kitchen wall using one single colour ...
Mainly I did this to hide the nail markings and some stains on the wall, till it waited for a colouring job... :)"

Meghana,the wall looks wonderful.
And what a brilliant idea to camflouge the flaw and instead make it look appealing!
Thanks for sharing dear.

3 comments:

meg said...

Oh thank you dear... it is a great pleasure for my art to find a place in your blog!

Sangitha Aanand said...

I meghana,SAJAVAT is meant for talented people like you,who are passionate about art and decor..
So pleasure is all mine.

Sapna said...

Innovative...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...