Tuesday, April 19, 2016

On the streets


On a hot sultry day, we ventured out to explore the town.
The sight and sounds of the French Town enthralled us.
The sea breeze made it a little easier and I loved what I saw,
Captured it so that you can view this city through my eyes
This is Pondicherry for you my lovelies!



There is an unexplained charm that will make you roam the streets ...



Windows large and small... lanes and homes worth a visit.







I think, I have a fetish for doors


I really wonder...If the entrance is so good ,what would be the insides like?

Bougainvilleas everywhere and they are such a pleasant sight I tell you!


Yellows ...much needed
Bursts of Pink...
Sculpted beauties
The entrance to a handicraft store...



Only if it would have been open!








Murals ...
So what are you upto these days.Summer vacation for the kids do mean, escape from the alarm sound for the mommies too! Isn't it?
Coming up is a post on Travel souvenir .Stay tuned to this page. If you like what you read, do follow this page on Facebook too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to share these types of blog to my associates who like to read the blogs for gaining good thoughts and information’s. You can hire this kochi to munnar taxi for any tours and travels program of your family. They are providing secured and comfortable cabs.

meg said...

Really captivating sight of the city... do share a photo or two of the seashore and restaurants at bay...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...