Monday, May 14, 2012

We are moving...

YEH TERA GHAR, YEH MERA GHAR,
KISSIKO DEKHNA HO AGAR,
TAU PEHLE AAKE MAANG LE MERI NAZAR TERI NAZAR..


A popular song from a Hindi movie but it actually conveys the true spirit, when we shifted here 5 years ago. I was the most happiest doing up the house, decorating it and I think I pretty succeeded in converting the house into a home. And time just flew by..

I made great friends here, enjoyed beautiful moments when my son was born and now its kind of unsettling, to leave our home-sweet home and move to Bangalore.
Though I know its a matter of time before I feel at home again.



Leaving you my friends with memories of the place I call HOME











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your home is lovely.. And I am sure you will get settled quickly.. make friends.. and have a gorgeous home again.. Can't wait to see pics..

Be patient.. and calm and try and relax.. Moves.. can be a bit daunting at times.. Take care..

Unknown said...

Lovely place.. :)
its not the place but the people what makes a home!
Keep calm.. and hope you settle down in ur new place pretty soon.

PS: can u pls disable the captcha?

Anonymous said...

Thanks it gave me good idea for home decor check out more on home decor photos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...