Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The versatile cake stand

As a kid, I was always fascinated by the English way of having tea with cakes and to tell you, I love it even today!

Very recently my sister gifted us a cake stand.Now, this beautiful turquoise colored stand displays cakes elegantly.No doubt about it! But baking and displaying cakes is not done very frequently at my place, only once in  a while, on some special days. That made me think on its versatility.

This post is my attempt to showcase a variety of ways in which a cake stand can be used effectively and enhance the look of your home. Yes,I have tried using the cake stand even as a vignette holder! Not wanting to keep you waiting, lets get started right away!

Why not keep your daily stock of fruits on it.This makes it easily accessible and adds colour to your breakfast table. What say?



Even the humble poha seemed so good placed on the cake stand. Sometimes you have to serve the same old breakfast in a new avatar and it works believe me!!




Let us see, the cake stand being used as a vignette holder...





Eye catchy isn't it?
Diwali is around the corner, why not use it to display candles and lights.



As I experimented with each look, it gave me immense satisfaction and am determined to use my cake stand more often now! Did you like, what you saw? Any other idea that you would want to share, please feel free to drop in a comment. Eagerly waiting to hear your views...

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GST Training Delhi said...

Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meg said...

Absolutely agree.... versatility is the essence of any life... very well put across...

Sangitha Aanand said...

Thanks Meghana, glad you liked it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...