Friday, September 15, 2023

Welcoming little Krishna

"Kutti kana" is how little Krishna is referred to in our homes. Janmashtami is all about welcoming Him in our homes. Yes, he is worshipped but Krishna also also has this child like image and with a 'just born baby' in the house, the air turns infectious right?

So, let me share some images from my home. Krishna feet is drawn with rice paste from the entrance to our prayer room. Prasadams like appam, cheedai ( salt and sweet fried rice balls) , His favourite butter all are kept as neivaidya.

Baby feet can be drawn in many ways




And this is how I usually draw Krishna padam







So, this is how I made the day special for us. By decorating and highlighting the presence of Krishna in every corner of my home. 


Krishnan vande jagatgurum 🙏

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...