Friday, October 21, 2022

How to create a Diwali ready home

Diwali ready home is your everyday space with an extra dose of festive touch! It need not be something that is extravagant and burns a hole in your pocket.

For me, what works best is addition of flowers and lights, change of cushions, fresh bed linen and curtains. Having a clean home is anyway something that everyone aims for before the onset of Deepavali. By the way, if you haven't seen my last post on cleaning and tackling kitchen grime and dirt, do it here.

So, basically create corners in your home with love and warmth. How? Okay, look at these images below to gather some styling tips.

These are various setting created in my living room. Just a combination of elements that sends a happy vibe around your home. 













Styling tip

Colours are a big factor in home decor. How you may ask. Now, scroll to the first image. When I keep a plant on the centre table, I make sure the colour of the runner on the sofa or some other fabric is colour Coordinated.

For instance, the second setting, where in I have placed a cut work white mat on the table plus the plant and red rose petals, the cushion too is white, green and red combo.

The last setting has brass and zardosi cushions as part of the decor and both of these have a classic and ever lasting style. So, do you get the drift of how I plan my decor at home ?

Please do let me know, if you find this post useful or have any queries. I shall be most glad to answer them.

Have an enjoyable week ahead to Diwali. Do not forget to visit my instagram page for regular updates. 😊💕

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...