Sunday, May 1, 2022

How to do up your bedroom this summer

Indian summers can be harsh. The bedrooms which are our sanctuaries have to be maintained in summer in special ways to have a peaceful and cool vibe.


Let me tell you, how I prepare my bedroom.

1. Use curtains that are light coloured and prints that are easy on the eyes.
2. Semi sheer, sheers or black out depends on the intensity of light received
3. Have indoor plants. They instantly create a cool ambience
4. Bedsheets decide the mood of the room. Use light coloured and cheerful prints.

Come, let me take you to my bedroom...








Mango yellow with undertones of green in my bedroom these days. It is soothing and creates a calming effect.
Many a afternoons are spent lazily with a travel magazine in hand. Half the fun of vacationing is in deciding the destination! And what better place than your bedroom where you can take a cat's nap in between reading and lazing😀🤪

Anymore ideas that you have to create a cool ambience, let me know too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...