Thursday, July 22, 2021

Enchancing a corner with a simple DIY

 


This corner does look beautiful what with the lights from the lamp and fresh gerberas and floating flowers. But the only eye sore I felt was the marble stand on which the stone uruli is placed. That does put me off! 

But is there anything that can't be tackled with a little DIY? And what better if it's a simple one.😊

Okay so now have a look at the next image. 


Tell me, does it look pretty now? To tell you the truth the marble stand is actually a roti maker or what we call chakla in Hindi.

So how did I pretty it up. The answer is in the following images.


Some peel and stick ons left over from an earlier project.



Chose the black and red one as it would go with the vase and flowers too!



The remaining edges were painted in red colour and tada you have a pretty good looking stand ready!



Wasn't that super easy and it was ready in flat 15 minutes!

Pour in your comments,  I would love to hear from you all.

Also, I really want you all to look at my instagram handle if you are not there yet. 

Look up for @sajavatdecorblog on instagram for my handle or follow the below mentioned link

https://www.instagram.com/sajavatdecorblog


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...