Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Of flowers, succulents & a bonsai...

The weather in 'namma Bengaluru' is slowly returning back to normalcy.After days of sultry weather and unbearable heat which is very much unlike Bangalore's awesome climate, it is starting to get better.

So, what can be better than spending some good time in a nursery.All green thumb enthusiast, today's post is on plants.Yesterday, I went to Lalbaug nursery and bought some companions home.

Wanted a shoe flower since long..Finally the wait is over


Adenium and Jade...
Hope I don't kill it this time!
Hyradrangea

This is an old mandir which my mother had bought from Sahranpur. With time as we moved places,it was no more in use. But my mom never had the heart to give it away. Always loved the carvings on it.Now it has come to my place and I intend to keep a Tulsi plant inside it.
 For the time being placed a bonsai, again an attempt by my mother which is turning out to be successful.


A wooden carved mandir...
The peepal tree Bonsai...

So, this is how my terrace looks at the moment. Did you check out my last post on Facebook? A post on Moroccan decor. Do you like what you see and read here? Let me know.
Will you see you all soon with some more interesting posts.Till then, enjoy the last leg of the summer vacation.

5 comments:

meg said...

Truly an eye candy... specially in this sultry weather in mumbai... reading about n looking at greens itself cools off my mind. The carved mandir no doubt is a treasure to preserve... loved the post.

arogya.com said...

Was thinking of visiting nursery today and here came ur blogpost as an inspiration ! Carved temple looking very beautiful !

Sangitha Aanand said...

Thanks Meghana and Kirti...Nature is wonderful and truly inspiring.It all starts there.Pleasant weather,small bud,new plants makes us feel so rejuvenated.Beyond words!

Vasudha Somayaji said...

The Mandir and the bonsai are true treasures. All the best for your new plants. Hope they thrive well.

Sangitha Aanand said...

Thanks Vasudha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...