Monday, May 12, 2014

ART ON WALLS

Sometimes you come across art that has to find a mention.The beauty captivates  you and often at such times I wonder who the artists ,behind such amazing creativity might be.

I am inspired by the random clicks that I have taken at two different locations.Have you ever come across such art wherein the artist is unknown but the art speaks volume..











These two paintings are drawn on the walls of a eatery joint ..





This warli drawing outside a home in Bangalore..


Though am no great artists like them ,am trying my hand at something smaller.just to give you all an idea..a sneak peak.


I intend to paint in some of these boxes..may be something that is nature inspired..some thing that can go well in a balcony set up.yes this wall shelf is in my balcony..If any of you have any idea of what I can paint ,pls share.Also if you have painted or drawn or doodled let me know..I will be pleased to feature the artist behind them.


4 comments:

meg said...

Nice post... nice clicks and nice artistic attempt !!

meg said...

Nice post... nice clicks... n nice artistic attempt!

ISHITA MEHTA said...

Hi Sangitha,

I have been following your blog as part of my work and I really enjoyed what you had to say on artwork on walls. Love it!.

I have a favour to ask. I am a strategist at Centre of Gravity, (www.centreofgravity.in) and my team is currently working on a project on how decor tastes are formed with Indian consumers. As part of that project, I’d love to meet you to tell you about the project and also get your views on decor and your opinions on what we are finding. I am based in Bangalore and will also be traveling all over the country as part of this project in the next few months.

Please let me know if we could meet up. My cell is +91 9538216559 or you can email me at Ishita@centreofgravity.in

Cheers!

Ishita

Tarini said...

Awesome... How can I give my bedroom a royal look?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...