Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Small change,Big impact

We all have these so called unsightly stuff around home and sometimes you wonder how to change it to your liking.
Something that was bothering me for long was our bathroom window. Now, the problem was how much ever clean the windows were from the insides, I had no control on the other side and to add to it is the pigeon menace that most of the apartment dwellers face!

The windows are such that it is very difficult to clean the outer surface how much ever I try! One fine day, I suddenly felt I have a solution to this.

Let me first show you the Before pics...


Pigeon poop on the outside surface made it so ugly and the window is the first thing that one sees on entering the bathroom.



And these are the After pics...







I got a sheet of window film and it was quick and simple to adhere the film to the window. The concept behind this is static that acts as a self adhesive.To make sure that it doesn't come off , I have also used transparent tape on the sides, just to be safe!

 I bought the sheet from Amazon.in and there are so many wonderful designs available. I loved this design in particular  because of the stain glass effect that it creates.

Overall am satisfied with the result.It was an easy  fix at a reasonable cost! Do you agree as well? Let me know your thoughts.

We have reached the last month of this year and am going to round it off with yet another warm and lovely home tour! Stay tuned for that folks.


1 comment:

Sapna said...

Really a big impact.It looks lovely,a nice stained glass effect.Am going to steal your idea :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...