Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Colours of a room - mood infuencers too!

Social Samosa, Asian Paints, #IDIA and #IDIAwards


Colours have the ability to infuence our mood and enhance them too!They play a crucial role in the decor of a home.Have you ever wondered when you bring a little green into your decor,how you feel energized? Similarly, place a bouquet of red roses and voila you feel like doing a little jingle ! Yes, the presence of  Earthy greens, warm reds and sunny yellows perk up our mood.

Along with these colours I also use a lot of bronze colours. Fabrics too lend their colours and patterns and make a home cosy and inviting.Well Let me give you a little glimpse of my living room.I feel happy in my space with all the colours that surround me.Do the images make you happy too? Let me know.

Earthy colours such as natural wood and the golden hue of the brass pots...lined in my foyer





A portion of my living cum dining space


Some knick-knacks...


Colours through art...




It's a little misty and cloudy in Bangalore today!




This  is my favourite...I love the yellow,green and bronze combo which undoubtedly enlivens the space!




A closer look...





Implement colours in your home liberally.This year I want to experiment with turquoise blue.Married with yellow it can work wonder in your interiors.The only tip that one should adhere to, is to strike the right balance.So, Happy Decorating Folks!

This post is also a part of the Asian Paints and Social Samosa  Decor Influencer Awards (IDIA)
I  have been nominated in three categories.If you like what you read here Do Vote for me people.



3 comments:

Vasudha Somayaji said...

I absolutely loved your living room. I too painting a wall with "mango mood" color from asian paints. Fingers crossed and I hope it looks good. My husband says its a bright color. Where is the carpet from may I ask??

Sangitha Aanand said...

Thanks Vasudha,Go ahead with yellow on your wall.Our last home,we experimented with orange and that too looked awesome.
The carpet is from Fabindia from their tribal collection.

Virtual Voyage College, Indore said...

virtual voyage:stunning decoration,,, greaat ideas to wood furniture combine with withe color
Virtual Voyage Interior Design College http://www.virtualvoyage.edu.in/course/interior-design-college/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...