Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Diwali Pics

Just sharing some pictures taken at home during Diwali.This time we focused more on outdoor activity than being indoors. On Diwali night, took a tour of the city. The city was of course was bursting with crackers, colours and lighting. But the rains  I guess, played spoil sport. Anyway, some images taken from my phone. ( Not great quality, I know)



















The last image is of a traditional game called PALLANGUZHI. (click here for more info on this game) We played this game as well with kids during Diwali. My maama gifted it to me recently. Here I have also used it as a  decor element.

It feels as if  5 days of festivities ended too soon. Also teamed up with my daughter for some DIY candle making activity which I will share with you all soon.


Keep watching this space. Coming up next is an online site feature... Till then take good care .

3 comments:

diwali images 2016 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A_kash Dhiman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vijay Sinha said...

Amazing!!! I like this website so much it's really awesome.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts... well I have also made an article hope you go through it. Diwali 2017

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...