Wednesday, March 26, 2014

HOME TOUR - SAPNA MAHADEVAN

Feels like ages since I have blogged. Last three four months had been hectic.
So many things kept us occupied one after the other.At such times we try to prioritize chores that are important and though I enjoy blogging,SAJAVAT took a backseat..


Meanwhile certain good things happened and moving into a new home is one among them.

So its almost a month in our new nest now and can see much of the interiors are complete.But before I share pictures of my home so many posts and stories are awaiting their turn.so let me do justice to them.

One such home very close to my heart is of Sapna Mahadevan.She is a mommy of a two year old boy and resides in Mumbai.she quit her  full time job after her son was born and now you know how it is with mothers..kids and home become the epicenter of their existence.

And to add to all this info she is also my dear sis...


I will share some clicks of her home that I took last october...


(My sis and her baby..Also some knick-knacks )





(Some frames on the walls..Raja Ravi Varma,Tanjore Paintings,Mithila art brought from travels around the country)













(Much of the ceramic and crockery items have been bought by her hubby from his various tarvels abroad)











(GIRAFFE painting done by her in her son's room.what I like especially about it is the name 'AARAV' seen dropping from the tree)








(she made the beautiful WARLI FRAME during her last term of pregnancy)






































Beautiful home Sapna! I loved sharing your space.How did you find it folks?

4 comments:

Sapna Mahadevan said...

Hey thanks...you gave me a big surprise. Looks so very nice..it is rightly said, home is where the heart is.I was missing my little abode and with this home tour,relived all the beautiful moments.
Priceless memories!!

meg said...

nice as always... both sis v creative n passionate when it comes to art, decor n interior!

dvc88 said...


Nice things you have on your blog. Great I love it really much.
Grooms Speech Format

Monnaie said...

Nice interior decoration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...